Elmira, New York: Big Electric Plug
A big three-pronged plug on a pole serves as a sign for a local electric supply company.
Booth Electric Supply
- 101 E. 2nd St., Elmira, NY
- Booth Electric Supply. North side of downtown, on the northwest corner of E. 2nd St. and Hwy 14/Clemens Center Pkwy.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Electric Plug
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Electric Plug at Booth Electric
This giant three-pronged plug on a pole is next to the parking lot of Booth Electric Supply near downtown Elmira. People in Elmira see it every day and pay little attention to it. I know people who live here who don't even know it exists and drive by it regularly.
[Danny Hoodak, 08/30/2012]
November 28, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- 15-Foot-Tall Bronze Indian, Avon, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the World, Lake George, New York
- Headless Horseman Monument, Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Marconi Radio Test Tower, Binghamton, New York
- Only Outdoor U.S. ATM That Pays in Gold, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana