Elmira, New York: Big Electric Plug
A big three-pronged plug on a pole serves as a sign for a local electric supply company.
Booth Electric Supply
- 101 E. 2nd St., Elmira, NY
- Booth Electric Supply. North side of downtown, on the northwest corner of E. 2nd St. and Hwy 14/Clemens Center Pkwy.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Electric Plug
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Electric Plug at Booth Electric
This giant three-pronged plug on a pole is next to the parking lot of Booth Electric Supply near downtown Elmira. People in Elmira see it every day and pay little attention to it. I know people who live here who don't even know it exists and drive by it regularly.
[Danny Hoodak, 08/30/2012]
July 28, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Petrified Creatures Museum, Richfield Springs, New York
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum, Lake George, New York
- Mike Weaver Drain Tile Museum, Geneva, New York
- Wilder Brain Collection, Ithaca, New York
- Gold Dispensing ATM, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California