Elmira, New York: Big Electric Plug
A big three-pronged plug on a pole serves as a sign for a local electric supply company.
Booth Electric Supply
- 101 E. 2nd St., Elmira, NY
- Booth Electric Supply. North side of downtown, on the northwest corner of E. 2nd St. and Hwy 14/Clemens Center Pkwy.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Electric Plug
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Electric Plug at Booth Electric
This giant three-pronged plug on a pole is next to the parking lot of Booth Electric Supply near downtown Elmira. People in Elmira see it every day and pay little attention to it. I know people who live here who don't even know it exists and drive by it regularly.
[Danny Hoodak, 08/30/2012]
January 17, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Virgin Mary Atop a Large Boulder, Eastport, New York
- Rotting Remains of U.S.S. Ticonderoga, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sculpture, Sasquatch Sightings Area, Whitehall, New York
- Bigfoot Sightings and Signs, Whitehall, New York
- Tri-States Monument, Port Jervis, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee