Fort Benton, Montana: Hornaday's Bull - Buffalo Nickel Buffalo
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
Museum Of The Upper Missouri
- 21st St., Fort Benton, MT
- I-15 exit 280, then north on US Hwy 87 to Fort Benton. To Hwy 386/80/387, which turns into St. Charles St. Turn on 21st St. Cross Main St. The buffalo is in the Museum Of The Upper Missouri on the right, in the park, adjacent to the reconstructed old fort and blockhouse.
- Mid-May - late Sept. daily 10 am-5 pm. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Ft. Benton To Recapture Old Glory With New Nickel
Visitor Tips and News About Hornaday's Bull - Buffalo Nickel Buffalo
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The folks of Ft. Benton, MT, are proud of both their dead dog, Old Shep, and their dead buffalo, Hornaday's Bull.... [04/26/2003] Complete News Story
September 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Boombox, Norris, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Rock City, Valier, Montana
- Metal Biker Ski Dude, Red Lodge, Montana
- The Squashed Cat, Missoula, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona