Fort Benton, Montana: Hornaday's Bull - Buffalo Nickel Buffalo
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
Museum Of The Upper Missouri
- 21st St., Fort Benton, MT
- I-15 exit 280, then north on US Hwy 87 to Fort Benton. To Hwy 386/80/387, which turns into St. Charles St. Turn on 21st St. Cross Main St. The buffalo is in the Museum Of The Upper Missouri on the right, in the park, adjacent to the reconstructed old fort and blockhouse.
- Mid-May - late Sept. daily 10 am-5 pm. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Ft. Benton To Recapture Old Glory With New Nickel
Visitor Tips and News About Hornaday's Bull - Buffalo Nickel Buffalo
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The folks of Ft. Benton, MT, are proud of both their dead dog, Old Shep, and their dead buffalo, Hornaday's Bull.... [04/26/2003] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 16, 2014
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Billings, Montana
- Castle-Shaped Hardware Store, Hamilton, Montana
- Giant Silver Slipper, Missoula, Montana
- Ringing Rocks of Montana, Pipestone, Montana
- Peeping Tom Cowboy, Kalispell, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips