Bramwell, West Virginia: Home of the Millionaires
Once the richest town in the United States in terms of millionaires per capita. Built as a private town for coal baron millionaires.
- Brick St., Bramwell, WV
- Many of the millionaire mansions are downtown, along Brick Street.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Home of the Millionaires
Visitor Tips and News About Home of the Millionaires
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bramwell is an amazing little place. The historic train and station pull you in, but the Main Street and old mansions will have you exploring even more. Caution on the windy, uphill roads.
[Megan E, 01/26/2013]
Once the richest town in the United States in terms of millionaires per capita. Built as a private town for coal baron millionaires. Many of the mansions still exist (tours are available), along with the historic downtown.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Don Knotts Star, Morgantown, West Virginia
- West Virginia State Penitentiary Tour, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Hillbilly Hot Dogs - We Got the Weenies, Lesage, West Virginia
- International Water Tasting Competition, Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips