Cascade, Colorado: Santa's Workshop - North Pole
Santa's been at this North Pole on the slopes of Pikes Peak since 1956. Lots of kiddie rides, holiday-themed characters and exhibits.
- 5050 Pikes Peak Hwy, Cascade, CO
- Ten miles west of Colorado Springs, north of Cascade off of Hwy 24. From I-25 exit 141, head west and watch for the signs for Pikes Peak Highway Toll Road and the North Pole.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Santa's North Pole
Visitor Tips and News About Santa's Workshop - North Pole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is off their official website: "Santa's Workshop/North Pole is a Christmas themed family amusement park that has been in existence since 1956. Christmas music fills the air as visitors browse through the village. At the center of Santa's Workshop is the North Pole, an ice-covered pole that never melts. Surrounding the North Pole are a variety of gift shops, each with their own unique selection of toys and gifts. Of course, the highlight of everyone's visit is a trip to Santa's House to greet the jolly old elf himself."
As a child in the 70's, it was hard to look at all the roadside signs and not want to stop. My parents never did take me there (sigh!).
[Bonni Funk, 06/19/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 24, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Pencil, Denver, Colorado
- Wonder Tower - Still Closed, Genoa, Colorado
- Rose Arveson Shrine, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Vampire Grave, Lafayette, Colorado
- Bison Statue, Ault, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
Latest Visitor Tips