Turin, Georgia: Barbie Beach
Begun in 2005, this is the constantly evolving yard art creation of Steve and Lynda Quick -- the beach Barbies and GI Joes used in various scenes often don't wear clothing.
- 4397-4679 Georgia 16, Turin, GA
- West of town before Turin Rd, on south side of highway.
Visitor Tips and News About Barbie Beach
A quirky display of Barbies is arranged in the front yard of a private residence in Newnan, Ga.[Brandy Boss, 02/15/2014]
This attraction is located on the intersection of highways 54 and 16. This man creates various scenarios and events using Barbie dolls and G.I. Joe action figures. Some examples include The Royal Wedding, the Final Four Playoffs, Winter and Summer Olympics, etc.[Scott Benton, 07/07/2013]
Yard art creation of homeowners Steve and Lynda Quick.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Walking Dead Town of Woodbury, Senoia, GA - 5 mi.
- Original Disney World Monorail, Tyrone, GA - 10 mi.
- Family Bird Tornado, Newnan, GA - 10 mi.
- In the region: Giant Hands and Shrine to Persecuted Chiropractors, Marietta, GA - 42 mi.