Results 1 to 5 of 5...
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's in very poor shape and covered in flies. The door was locked so the interior was inaccessible. Grounds have not been maintained. This place needs some TLC.
Tiny church that seats 4 people. It is located 2 miles north of Luverne, MN on US Hwy 75, near the Blue Mound State Park. I grew up near here, and visited it many times. It used to have a giant fiberglass turkey next to it, but that has since been moved to a farm farther north near Pipestone, MN.
[Todd Berger, 12/22/2003]
Blue Mound Wayside Chapel - Tiny Church
I saw this on St. Rte 75 north of Luverne, MN. It seats six people. There is a large sign listing Luverne areas churches. The property right next to it has a 5-foot fiberglass turkey, which is what first caught my attention when I drove by.
[Nathan L. Forrider, 07/21/2002]
Roadside Chapel - Tiny church
Small church category - has room for about 8 people plus a minister. there is a small buffalo herd in back of the church (real buffalo)
[Jeff Hachmann, 09/30/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 26, 2013
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Fish, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
- Emmaville Store, Emmaville, Minnesota
- Big Bronze Peanuts Comics Characters, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Aliveo Military Museum, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Large Green Hockey Player Statue, Bemidji, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tommy Bartlett Water Thrill Show, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Rabbit Hash General Store, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips