Three large bushes have been topiary-trimmed into a smiling cartoony caterpillar.
- E. Railroad Ave., Bamberg, SC
- East edge of town. From US Hwy 78 turn north onto Cotton St., then quickly left onto E. Railroad Ave. You'll see the Bug ahead on the right. Private property; visible from the sidewalk.
Visitor Tips and News About Bush Bug
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Three large bushes have been trimmed into the shape of a caterpillar bug. [Courtney, 04/09/2016]
March 30, 2017
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Travelers Chapel, Conway, South Carolina
- Shoeless Joe Jackson Statue, Greenville, South Carolina
- Scrap Steel Pterodactyl, York, South Carolina
- Grave of Woman Who Pretended to be a Man, Florence, South Carolina
- James "Radio" Kennedy Statue, Anderson, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia