Tumalo, Oregon: Shoe Tree
A tree is starting to fill with tossed pairs of shoes, an unexplained tradition. Better location info requested!
- Tumalo, OR
- Along Cline Falls Hwy somewhere on the 9 mile stretch between Tumalo and Eagle Crest Resort. Our map point is arbitrary.
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A shoe tree is in the works on Cline Road, between the little town of Tumalo and the Eagle Crest Resort. It's on the east side of the road. [George Shubin, 05/14/2016]
April 30, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: A&W Root Beer Family, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota