Red Lodge, Montana: Metal Biker Ski Dude
Exquisitely crafted from scrap metal, a rusty motorcyclist raises a hand in friendly greeting to travelers entering town.
Red Lodge Inn
- Broadway Ave S., Red Lodge, MT
- Red Lodge Inn. South end of town, on the southbound side of US Hwy 212/Broadway Ave S., at its intersection with Hauser Ave. S.
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Biker Ski Dude
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Metal Biker Ski Dude
This friendly fellow welcomes folks entering Red Lodge from the south. He has skis on his back but no chains on his bike tires, so he's a bit of a daredevil on the Beartooth Highway. [Kathy & Ron W X N, 08/09/2016]
May 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Boombox, Norris, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Rock City, Valier, Montana
- Metal Biker Ski Dude, Red Lodge, Montana
- The Squashed Cat, Missoula, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey