Olga, Washington: Skeleton in Old Car
Sure, there's a vintage car (1951 Dodge) but this mild eye-catcher didn't appear until some time after 2015, so the skeleton probably isn't real.
- Bond Mill Rd, Olga, WA
- At the corner of Point Lawrence Rd and Old Mill Rd, at the Whalestooth Farm sign. It's a car, so it may move elsewhere before you arrive.
Visitor Tips and News About Skeleton in Old Car
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Skeleton in Old Car
There's a skeleton in an old car. It's just up the road from a sauna with a giant Viking chair. [Tom Tillman, 04/10/2017]
April 23, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
- World's Largest Radio Flyer Wagon, Spokane, Washington
- Skeleton in Old Car, Olga, Washington
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: White Sands: Alien Dunescape, Alamogordo, New Mexico