Olga, Washington: Skeleton in Old Car
Sure, there's a vintage car (1951 Dodge) but this mild eye-catcher didn't appear until some time after 2015, so the skeleton probably isn't real.
- Bond Mill Rd, Olga, WA
- At the corner of Point Lawrence Rd and Old Mill Rd, at the Whalestooth Farm sign. It's a car, so it may move elsewhere before you arrive.
Visitor Tips and News About Skeleton in Old Car
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Skeleton in Old Car
There's a skeleton in an old car. It's just up the road from a sauna with a giant Viking chair. [Tom Tillman, 04/10/2017]
May 23, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur Town with Volcano, Granger, Washington
- House That Would Not Move, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Giant Suit of Armor, Leavenworth, Washington
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Dearly Departed Tours and Museum, Los Angeles, California
- Pumpkin Fantasy Land, Ligonier, Indiana
- Big Red the Ox, Bozeman, Montana
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York