Washington, DC: Warner Walk of Fame
Yes, Washington, DC, has its very own Walk of Fame, and it doesn't include fat cat lobbyists or philandering politicians -- just the regular old salt-of-the-earth celebrities.
- 513 13th St. NW, Washington, DC
- At the corner of E St. NW and 13th St. NW, outside of the Warner Theatre. The Walk of Fame is embedded in the sidewalk along the north side of E. St. and the east side of 13th St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Warner Walk of Fame
Visitor Tips and News About Warner Walk of Fame
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There are about 15 or so stars outside of the theater. Prince's star is the coolest because he has no signature.
[Nate M, 05/06/2008]
Another Walk Of Fame To Open
On May 16th, the Warner Theatre in Washington DC joined the ever-growing list of entities with "Walks Of Fame" in front of them. According to a press release by The Kaemnfer Company, a commercial real estate developer, and owner of The Warner, "until now, nothing on the East Coast even resembles the world's most famous 'walk of fame' at Grumman's [sic] Chinese Theatre in Hollywood."
... [05/19/2001] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- 34-Foot-Tall Tower of 6,800 Fake Lincoln Books, Washington, DC - < 1 mi.
- Ford's Theatre Museum - Lincoln Assassinabilia, Washington, DC - < 1 mi.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Washington, DC - < 1 mi.
- Statue of Philo Farnsworth, Father of TV, Washington, DC - 1 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 8, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
DC Latest Tips and Stories
- The Exorcist Steps, Georgetown, DC
- Sit On Einstein's Lap, Washington, DC
- American Acropolis, Washington, DC
- Bust of Soviet H-Bomb Dad, Peace Activist, Washington, DC
- George Washington's Endangered Stool, Washington, DC
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
- Grave of the Oldest Civil War Soldier, Chillicothe, Iowa
- Munch Box, Chatsworth, California
- Site of World's First Radio Telescope, Wheaton, Illinois
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips