Niagara Falls, New York: Power Vista
When you tire of seeing water rush over a waterfall, come to the Power Vista and see water rush over a dam.
- Power Vista Dr., Niagara Falls, NY
- I-190 exit 24. Drive west on Hwy 31/Witmer Rd for about a mile, then turn right onto Hwy 61/Hyde Park Blvd. Drive until it ends, then turn right onto Hwy 104/Lewiston Rd. Drive past the college on the right, then turn right onto Power Vista Drive. The parking lot is immediately on the left.
Power Vista Reopens
Visitor Tips and News About Power Vista
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Power Vista, self-described as one of Niagara Falls' premier tourist attractions, reopened last week. But don't just take Power Vista's word for it:
... [09/02/2001] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Floral Clock, Queenston, ON, Canada - < 1 mi.
- Monument to Canada's Victory over the U.S., Queenston, ON, Canada - 2 mi.
- Tuscarora Heroes Massacre Monument, Lewiston, NY - 2 mi.
- Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls, NY - 4 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Twist O' The Mist, Niagara Falls, New York
- Kronos, Stony Brook, New York
- Camp Hero, Montauk, New York
- Tuberculin Rabbit Shrine, Paul Smiths, New York
- Giant Wall Chessboard, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Y Bridge, Galena, Missouri
- Giant Statue of Neptune, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Mobile On The Half Shell, Mobile, Alabama
- Reservoir Dogs Diner Coffee Shop, Los Angeles, California
Latest Visitor Tips