Niagara Falls, New York: Power Vista
When you tire of seeing water rush over a waterfall, come to the Power Vista and see water rush over a dam.
- Power Vista Dr., Niagara Falls, NY
- I-190 exit 24. Drive west on Hwy 31/Witmer Rd for about a mile, then turn right onto Hwy 61/Hyde Park Blvd. Drive until it ends, then turn right onto Hwy 104/Lewiston Rd. Drive past the college on the right, then turn right onto Power Vista Drive. The parking lot is immediately on the left.
Power Vista Reopens
Visitor Tips and News About Power Vista
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Power Vista, self-described as one of Niagara Falls' premier tourist attractions, reopened last week. But don't just take Power Vista's word for it:
... [09/02/2001] Complete News Story
February 24, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the U.S., Lake George, New York
- Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- Large Virgin Mary Atop a Large Boulder, Eastport, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California