Portland, Oregon: Rimsky-Korsacoffee House
Classical music-themed cafe with several odd surprises for patrons at tables.
- 707 SE 12th Ave., Portland, OR
- Rimsky-Korsacoffee House. SE 12th Ave. near Alder St. in a Victorian house. No sign.
- Evenings. (Call to verify)
- Cup of Coffee.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Rimsky-Korsacoffee House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rimsky Korsicoffee House is one of those places you just have to know about. There's no sign out front. It's an old Portland-style house. The front door will be open, if the coffee house is open for business. Just walk in and find yourself a table, one of the 'strange' tables would be best. Ask a server if you don't know which one to pick and no, I won't explain what that means.
Rimsky serves great desserts and the usual coffee drinks. There is usually live music (stringed instruments or someone playing the piano). Visit the bathroom for a special surprise.
[Stacey Irvine, 03/09/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 12, 2014
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Lithium Water Fountain, Ashland, Oregon
- Art Under the Bridge, Ashland, Oregon
- Motorcycle-Riding Bear, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Stand By Me Festival and Filming Locations, Brownsville, Oregon
- Giant Furniture Expansion, Mitchell, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Marker to Dead Confederate Tree, South Richmond, Virginia
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips