Augusta, Maine: Big Boyz Worker Statue
A physical specimen with a droopy mustache, a big belly, Popeye arms, and a head that's too big for his body. And he's 15 feet tall.
Big Boyz Cycles
- 685 Riverside Drive, Augusta, ME
- I-95 exit 113. Drive east on Hwy 3, cross the river, then turn left (north) on US Hwy 201/Riverside Drive. The statue is a little over two miles north, on the right, at the back of a parking area next to Big Boyz Cycles.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Big Boyz Worker Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Big Boyz Worker Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This statue is still standing, but is in a sketchy location. The business appears to be shut down, and the Worker is all alone outside. He could use a new coat of paint.
Big Boyz Worker statue
Big Boyz Cycle Shop statue is still there. He's holding a motorcycle part in each hand, is extremely fat, and has a tattoo on his arm that reads: "MOM."
[Ken Balcom, 07/28/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maine Latest Tips and Stories
- Site of the Annie C. Maguire Shipwreck, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Hubcap Heaven, Littleton, Maine
- Stephen King's House, Bangor, Maine
- House From The Movie "Pet Sematary", Hancock, Maine
- Vision of Uncle Tom, Brunswick, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- White Buddha Statue, Princeton, New Jersey
- Muffler Man - Bunyan Mutant, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips