Burlington, Washington: Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
What is Noah's Ark doing beached along the highway? Why, it's a special church for children...
His Place Community Church
- 1480 S. Burlington Blvd., Burlington, WA
- His Place Community Church. I-5 exit 229, east one block to Burlington Blvd, turn left. Ark is on block north, at the corner of Burlington Blvd and Pease Rd.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Visitor Tips and News About Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Driving on our way to the closest Krispy Kreme to the border, we found a children's church shaped like Noah's Ark! The picture on the side shows Noah with all his animals -- way too many bunnies, only one of each of some of the larger animals -- and for some strange reason, he's brought a fish with him. Replete with rocks and sand, this is the coolest church I've ever seen! (We didn't go in...so I can't comment on the inside, but the outside is seriously cool!)
[Susan Barclay, 09/30/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 30, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Stevedore Man, Everett, Washington
- World's Largest Egg, Winlock, Washington
- Flying Saucer with Transporter Beam, Everett, Washington
- World's Second Service Station Site, Seattle, Washington
- Dick and Jane's Spot, Ellensburg, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips