Burlington, Washington: Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
What is Noah's Ark doing beached along the highway? Why, it's a special church for children...
His Place Community Church
- 1480 S. Burlington Blvd., Burlington, WA
- His Place Community Church. I-5 exit 229, east one block to Burlington Blvd, turn left. Ark is on block north, at the corner of Burlington Blvd and Pease Rd.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Visitor Tips and News About Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Driving on our way to the closest Krispy Kreme to the border, we found a children's church shaped like Noah's Ark! The picture on the side shows Noah with all his animals -- way too many bunnies, only one of each of some of the larger animals -- and for some strange reason, he's brought a fish with him. Replete with rocks and sand, this is the coolest church I've ever seen! (We didn't go in...so I can't comment on the inside, but the outside is seriously cool!)
[Susan Barclay, 09/30/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 31, 2014
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Yellow Submarine, Hobart, Washington
- Eaglemount Rockery, Port Townsend, Washington
- Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, Washington
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Totem Pole House, Toppenish, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Post Office, Sardis, Kentucky
- Feature: Wolf's Museum of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
- Dinosaur Ridge, Morrison, Colorado
- Detroit Chimera Graffiti Mural, Detroit, Michigan
- Lizard Butte, Marsing, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips