Burlington, Washington: Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
What is Noah's Ark doing beached along the highway? Why, it's a special church for children...
His Place Community Church
- 1480 S. Burlington Blvd., Burlington, WA
- His Place Community Church. I-5 exit 229, east one block to Burlington Blvd, turn left. Ark is on block north, at the corner of Burlington Blvd and Pease Rd.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Driving on our way to the closest Krispy Kreme to the border, we found a children's church shaped like Noah's Ark! The picture on the side shows Noah with all his animals -- way too many bunnies, only one of each of some of the larger animals -- and for some strange reason, he's brought a fish with him. Replete with rocks and sand, this is the coolest church I've ever seen! (We didn't go in...so I can't comment on the inside, but the outside is seriously cool!)
[Susan Barclay, 09/30/2003]
July 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- The Reptile Zoo, Monroe, Washington
- Dinosaur Town with Volcanic Toilets, Granger, Washington
- Cunning Coyote, Wenatchee, Washington
- Lincoln Rock, East Wenatchee, Washington
- Ye Olde Curiosity Shop, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina