Burlington, Washington: Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
What is Noah's Ark doing beached along the highway? Why, it's a special church for children...
His Place Community Church
- 1480 S. Burlington Blvd., Burlington, WA
- His Place Community Church. I-5 exit 229, east one block to Burlington Blvd, turn left. Ark is on block north, at the corner of Burlington Blvd and Pease Rd.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Children's Church - Ark-Shaped
Driving on our way to the closest Krispy Kreme to the border, we found a children's church shaped like Noah's Ark! The picture on the side shows Noah with all his animals -- way too many bunnies, only one of each of some of the larger animals -- and for some strange reason, he's brought a fish with him. Replete with rocks and sand, this is the coolest church I've ever seen! (We didn't go in...so I can't comment on the inside, but the outside is seriously cool!)
[Susan Barclay, 09/30/2003]
October 22, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Pistol Sign: Bonnie And Clyde's Muffler, Yakima, Washington
- Dance Steps in the Sidewalk, Seattle, Washington
- Bigfoot and the Buried A-Frame, Kid Valley, Washington
- Eaglemount Rockery: Roadside Mini-Wonderland, Port Townsend, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Wooden Statue And Grave Of Police K9 Zeek, Westland, Michigan
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky