Ashtabula, Ohio: Train Wreck Audio Memorial
Ashtabula County Medical Center
- Lake Ave., Ashtabula, OH
- Hwy 11 north to US 20 exit. West on US 20, over the bridge, then right at light onto Lake Ave. Go under the railroad overpass. A few more blocks on the right will be the Ashtabula County Medical Center. The memorial is in the little garden in front of the front entrance.
An audio memorial recreates Ashtabula's horrible bridge collapse and train disaster of 1876. Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Visitor Tips and News About Train Wreck Audio Memorial
Location of the train wreck audio memorial is in the James Lewis Smith Courtyard in front of the medical center. Great information!![WoodFamilyAK, 05/12/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Ashtabula Horror - Train Wreck Disaster, Ashtabula, OH - < 1 mi.
- Train Wreck Grave Obelisk, Ashtabula, OH - 2 mi.
- Longest Covered Bridge in U.S., Ashtabula, OH - 2 mi.
- In the region: Grave of Only Baseball Player Killed by a Baseball, Cleveland Heights, OH - 48 mi.