Pipestone, Minnesota: Big Peace Pipe
Sized for goliaths to settle their differences. Next to the Keepers of the Sacred Tradition of Pipemakers Store. Try saying that while smoking a peace pipe.
Keepers of the Sacred Tradition of Pipemakers Store
- 400 N. Hiawatha Ave., Pipestone, MN
- Keepers of the Sacred Tradition of Pipemakers Store. North edge of town, next to the former Rock Island Railroad Depot. At the corner of 4th St. and Hiawatha Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Peace Pipe
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A Large Peace Pipe is located in Pipestone, MN, next to the Keepers of the Sacred Tradition of Pipemakers Store, which is located in the Former Rock Island Railroad Depot. The pipestone area was noted for its rock used by Native Americans for pipe making. [Shane Delaney, 08/15/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 31, 2014
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Northernmost School in the Contiguous (Lower 48) States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Northernmost Post Office in the Lower 48 States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Bench for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Man, Excelsior, Minnesota
- Paul Bunyan's Chair and Tin Man, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips