Quantico, Virginia: U.S. Marine Corps Museum
A $90 million extravaganza known for its "immersive" exhibits: get yelled at by a drill instructor; join battle in Iwo Jima, North Korea, Vietnam!
National Museum of the Marine Corps
- 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Quantico, VA
- 36 miles south of Washington, DC. I-95 exit 150A, just outside the main gate of the Quantico Marine Base.
- Daily 9-5 (Call to verify)
Humongous Marine Corps Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About U.S. Marine Corps Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On November 13 the National Museum of the Marine Corps opens to the public. It stands just outside of the main gate of the Quantico Marine Base, on 135 wooded acres in Quantico, Virginia.... [11/12/2006] Complete News Story
May 6, 2015
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Enema Museum, Lynchburg, Virginia
- Big Dining Chair, Ruckersville, Virginia
- Patrick Swayze "Dirty Dancing" Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
- Space Shuttle Discovery, Chantilly, Virginia
- Apple Basket Water Tower, Mount Jackson, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Presidents Hall of Fame, Clermont, Florida
- Bass Pro at the Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee