Quantico, Virginia: U.S. Marine Corps Museum
A $90 million extravaganza known for its "immersive" exhibits: get yelled at by a drill instructor; join battle in Iwo Jima, North Korea, Vietnam!
Humongous Marine Corps Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About U.S. Marine Corps Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On November 13 the National Museum of the Marine Corps opens to the public. It stands just outside of the main gate of the Quantico Marine Base, on 135 wooded acres in Quantico, Virginia.... [11/12/2006] Complete News Story
May 1, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Sun Setting on Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Statue of Mr. Peanut, Suffolk, Virginia
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- John Wilkes Booth Marker, Port Royal, Virginia
- Presidents' Park, Williamsburg, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Clyde's Gun, Spanky's Pants, Dallas, Texas
- Iowa's Largest Muskie, Ventura, Iowa
- Birthplace of Johnny Cash, Kingsland, Arkansas
- Big Orange, Flamingo Groves Gift Shop, Dania Beach, Florida
- Bird Wash, Eagle River, Alaska