Quantico, Virginia: U.S. Marine Corps Museum
A $90 million extravaganza known for its "immersive" exhibits: get yelled at by a drill instructor; join battle in Iwo Jima, North Korea, Vietnam!
National Museum of the Marine Corps
- 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Quantico, VA
- 36 miles south of Washington, DC. I-95 exit 150A, just outside the main gate of the Quantico Marine Base.
- Daily 9-5 (Call to verify)
Humongous Marine Corps Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About U.S. Marine Corps Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On November 13 the National Museum of the Marine Corps opens to the public. It stands just outside of the main gate of the Quantico Marine Base, on 135 wooded acres in Quantico, Virginia.... [11/12/2006] Complete News Story
July 28, 2015
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia
- Self-Garnishing Hot Dog (replacing dino), Waynesboro, Virginia
- Dinosaur Land, White Post, Virginia
- American Celebration On Parade, Shenandoah Caverns, Virginia
- Mini-Graceland, Elvis City, Roanoke, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont