Quantico, Virginia: US Marine Corps MuseumA $90 million extravaganza known for its "immersive" exhibits: join battle in Iwo Jima, North Korea, Vietnam!
National Museum of the Marine Corps
- 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Quantico, VA
- 36 miles south of Washington, DC. I-95 exit 150A, just outside the main gate of the Quantico Marine Base.
- Daily 9 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About US Marine Corps Museum
On November 13 the National Museum of the Marine Corps opens to the public. It stands just outside of the main gate of the Quantico Marine Base, on 135 wooded acres in Quantico, Virginia.... [11/12/2006] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Iwo Jima Statue, Triangle, VA - < 1 mi.
- Rest Stop Dedicated by Lady Bird, Dale City, VA - 6 mi.
- Lorton Workhouse Museum - Suffragettes Behind Bars, Lorton, VA - 12 mi.
- In the region: Ice Cream Store Cow, Remington, VA - 25 mi.