With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
February 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Really Big Porch Rocker, Milford, New Hampshire
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Jumanji: Parrish Shoes Mural, Keene, New Hampshire
- Thanksgiving Holiday Heroine, Newport, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona