With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
July 5, 2015
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- KFC-Taco Bell Graveyard, Somersworth, New Hampshire
- La Salette Shrine, Enfiel, New Hampshire
- Stairway to Nowhere, Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- Santa's Village, Jefferson, New Hampshire
- Giant Elvis Head, Londonderry, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota