With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
March 26, 2017
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Pose Inside Outdoor Picture Frame, New Castle, New Hampshire
- Transmission Shop Victim, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Town with Hilarious Name, Weare, New Hampshire
- Crossroads of America, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Murals: History of Lincoln, New Hampshire, Lincoln, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington