With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
June 29, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Graves of Betty and Barney Hill, Kingston, New Hampshire
- Four-Legged Chick and Lincoln's Saddle, Dover, New Hampshire
- Tiny Church - Rock Of Ages, North Woodstock, New Hampshire
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Andres Sculpture Park - Forest of "Huh?", Brookline, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas