With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
July 30, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Crossroads of America, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Murals: History of Lincoln, New Hampshire, Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Graves of Betty and Barney Hill, Kingston, New Hampshire
- Four-Legged Chick and Lincoln's Saddle, Dover, New Hampshire
- Tiny Church - Rock Of Ages, North Woodstock, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas