With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
September 1, 2015
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Thanksgiving Holiday Heroine, Newport, New Hampshire
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Staircase to Nowhere, Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- KFC-Taco Bell Graveyard, Somersworth, New Hampshire
- La Salette Shrine, Enfiel, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Miniature Washington Monument Replica, Mount Vernon, Illinois
- Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan