With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
August 26, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Town with Hilarious Name, Weare, New Hampshire
- Crossroads of America, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Murals: History of Lincoln, New Hampshire, Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Graves of Betty and Barney Hill, Kingston, New Hampshire
- Four-Legged Chick and Lincoln's Saddle, Dover, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio