With cutlass upraised, he stands over 20 feet tall, and his peg leg does double-duty as a mini-golf hazard.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Pirate
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Pirate on mini-golf course by roadside. Other fiberglass figures too!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
May 31, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church - Rock Of Ages, North Woodstock, New Hampshire
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Andres Sculpture Park - Forest of "Huh?", Brookline, New Hampshire
- Really Big Porch Rocker, Milford, New Hampshire
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Retro Foodliner Sign, Warsaw, Indiana
- Art Yard of Dead Wood, Fillmore, Utah
- Mosaic Dragon Sculpture, Nashville, Tennessee