Hampton, New Hampshire: Hotel with Fake Lighthouse
Five-story hotel with a pseudo-lighthouse on the entrance corner. A helpful asset for those trying to find the ice machine in a fog.
OC Studio Suites
- 700 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH
- OC Studio Suites. East of town, on the beach. Hwy 1A/Ocean Blvd at the intersection of Hwy 101/Winnacunnet Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Hotel with Fake Lighthouse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Hotel with Fake Lighthouse
OC Studio Suites Hotel has a fake lighthouse on side of the building. Very cool-looking and modern. Definitely stands out!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
June 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Graves of Betty and Barney Hill, Kingston, New Hampshire
- Four-Legged Chick and Lincoln's Saddle, Dover, New Hampshire
- Tiny Church - Rock Of Ages, North Woodstock, New Hampshire
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Andres Sculpture Park - Forest of "Huh?", Brookline, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Mammy's Cupboard, Natchez, Mississippi
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas