Hampton, New Hampshire: Hotel with Fake Lighthouse
Five-story hotel with a pseudo-lighthouse on the entrance corner. A helpful asset for those trying to find the ice machine in a fog.
OC Studio Suites
- 700 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH
- OC Studio Suites. East of town, on the beach. Hwy 1A/Ocean Blvd at the intersection of Hwy 101/Winnacunnet Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Hotel with Fake Lighthouse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Hotel with Fake Lighthouse
OC Studio Suites Hotel has a fake lighthouse on side of the building. Very cool-looking and modern. Definitely stands out!
[Jill V., 06/22/2007]
August 23, 2016
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Town with Hilarious Name, Weare, New Hampshire
- Crossroads of America, Bethlehem, New Hampshire
- Murals: History of Lincoln, New Hampshire, Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Graves of Betty and Barney Hill, Kingston, New Hampshire
- Four-Legged Chick and Lincoln's Saddle, Dover, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Feature: The Moon-Eyed People, Murphy, North Carolina
- Daniel's Ridge, Lutsen, Minnesota
- Rock Garden of America, Littleton, North Carolina
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts