Zephyrhills, Florida: Muffler Man
A brawny fiberglass guy with lantern jaw and a short-sleeved shirt holds a giant wrench.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Classic Muffler Man stands next to the garage bays at Muffler City. He's well-cared for, and holds a flat metal cutout of a wrench. Saw the same wrench cutout in the hands of other Tampa-area auto service giants -- sort of a unifying accessory for a chain of stores probably under the same owner.
This location also featured a little muffler parts sculpture fellow watching the giant.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 02/25/2011]
Found this Muffler Man at an auto repair shop at the corner of Highway 301 and South Ave. in Zephyrhills, Florida. Sorry I only had a camera phone with me to snap the shots. [Woody Kennedy, 09/17/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 18, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Ray Charles Boyhood Home, Greenville, Florida
- Boyett's Grove - Florida Citrus Attraction, Brooksville, Florida
- Key West Cemetery - Wacky Epitaphs, Key West, Florida
- Desert Inn, YeeHaw Junction, Florida
- Ernest Hemingway's Museum and Cats, Key West, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Billy Tripp's Mindfield, Brownsville, Tennessee
- Babe the Blue Ox and Bunyan, Rumford, Maine
- Large Drunken Pink Elephant, Fortville, Indiana
- See Birch Bark Canoes Made, Bigfork, Minnesota
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
Latest Visitor Tips