Hillsboro, Texas: Roadside America Museum
1940s and 1950s nostalgia, and lots of Grapette soda artifacts. Not associated with Roadside America the travel guide.
- 212 E. Elm St., Hillsboro, TX
- I-35 exit 368A, then west into town on Hwy 286/Country Club Rd, which turns into Franklin St. Turn left onto Church St. for one block, then left onto Elm St.
Roadside America Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside America Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On Saturday, September 29, 2007, the Roadside America Museum opened in Hillsboro, Texas. It has nothing to do with this Roadside America, or with this Roadside America.... [10/06/2007] Complete News Story
May 30, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas
- Feature: 33-Foot-Tall Humanoid, Austin, Texas
- Feature: Samuel Gompers - Awful Statue, San Antonio, Texas
- Marfa Mystery Lights, Marfa, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Rusty the Scrap Metal Dog, Holland, Michigan
- Feature: Burro Alley, Santa Fe, New Mexico