Hillsboro, Texas: Roadside America Museum1940s and 1950s nostalgia, and lots of Grapette soda artifacts. Not associated with Roadside America the travel guide.
- 212 E. Elm St., Hillsboro, TX
- I-35 exit 368A, then west into town on Hwy 286/Country Club Rd, which turns into Franklin St. Turn left onto Church St. for one block, then left onto Elm St.
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside America Museum
On Saturday, September 29, 2007, the Roadside America Museum opened in Hillsboro, Texas. It has nothing to do with this Roadside America, or with this Roadside America.... [10/06/2007] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Dancing Frogs Near Willie Nelson-Branded Biodiesel Truck Stop, Carl's Corner, TX - 6 mi.
- Battle of the Benches, Whitney, TX - 12 mi.
- World's Largest Dog Collectibles Museum, Waco, TX - 22 mi.
- In the region: Creation Evidence Museum, Glen Rose, TX - 43 mi.