Hillsboro, Texas: Roadside America Museum
1940s and 1950s nostalgia, and lots of Grapette soda artifacts. Not associated with Roadside America the travel guide.
- 212 E. Elm St., Hillsboro, TX
- I-35 exit 368A, then west into town on Hwy 286/Country Club Rd, which turns into Franklin St. Turn left onto Church St. for one block, then left onto Elm St.
Roadside America Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside America Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On Saturday, September 29, 2007, the Roadside America Museum opened in Hillsboro, Texas. It has nothing to do with this Roadside America, or with this Roadside America.... [10/06/2007] Complete News Story
June 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Cowboy Hat-Shaped Coffee Shop, Whitehouse, Texas
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas
- Bronze Beaver at World's Largest Convenience Store, New Braunfels, Texas
- National Videogame Museum, Frisco, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas