Hillsboro, Texas: Roadside America Museum
1940s and 1950s nostalgia, and lots of Grapette soda artifacts. Not associated with Roadside America the travel guide.
- 212 E. Elm St., Hillsboro, TX
- I-35 exit 368A, then west into town on Hwy 286/Country Club Rd, which turns into Franklin St. Turn left onto Church St. for one block, then left onto Elm St.
Roadside America Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside America Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On Saturday, September 29, 2007, the Roadside America Museum opened in Hillsboro, Texas. It has nothing to do with this Roadside America, or with this Roadside America.... [10/06/2007] Complete News Story
July 2, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- WW 2 Blimp Base Remains, Hitchcock, Texas
- Pirate Jean Lafitte Ruins, Galveston, Texas
- Goofy Armadillo Sign, Dallas, Texas
- Branch Davidians Massacre Site, Waco, Texas
- Franklin Drive Thru Safari, Franklin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota