Hillsboro, Texas: Roadside America Museum
1940s and 1950s nostalgia, and lots of Grapette soda artifacts. Not associated with Roadside America the travel guide.
- 212 E. Elm St., Hillsboro, TX
- I-35 exit 368A, then west into town on Hwy 286/Country Club Rd, which turns into Franklin St. Turn left onto Church St. for one block, then left onto Elm St.
Roadside America Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside America Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On Saturday, September 29, 2007, the Roadside America Museum opened in Hillsboro, Texas. It has nothing to do with this Roadside America, or with this Roadside America.... [10/06/2007] Complete News Story
March 30, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Bat Tornado at Dusk, Fredericksburg, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, Texas
- American Freedom Museum, Bullard, Texas
- Paisano Pete, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois