Hillsboro, Texas: Roadside America Museum
1940s and 1950s nostalgia, and lots of Grapette soda artifacts. Not associated with Roadside America the travel guide.
- 212 E. Elm St., Hillsboro, TX
- I-35 exit 368A, then west into town on Hwy 286/Country Club Rd, which turns into Franklin St. Turn left onto Church St. for one block, then left onto Elm St.
Roadside America Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside America Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On Saturday, September 29, 2007, the Roadside America Museum opened in Hillsboro, Texas. It has nothing to do with this Roadside America, or with this Roadside America.... [10/06/2007] Complete News Story
October 8, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Chicken S**t Bingo, Austin, Texas
- La Casa de Asucar - House of Sugar, El Paso, Texas
- San Jacinto Monument: Tallest Shaft in the U.S., La Porte, Texas
- Bicycle Tree, Fort Worth, Texas
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado