Aitkin, Minnesota: Robin Hood Statue
With his longbow in one hand, big Robin keeps a watchful eye on drivers and rich lords entering the Sherwood Forest RV Resort.
Sherwood Forest RV Resort
- 21927 US Hwy 169, Aitkin, MN
- Sherwood Forest RV Resort. US Hwy 169, north of Garrison, on Mille Lacs Lake.
Visitor Tips and News About Robin Hood Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Robin Hood Statue
There's a giant Robin Hood statue at the entrance of Sherwood Forest RV Resort on Mille Lacs Lake. [Catherine Oakson, 01/19/2008]
February 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Chief Kandiyohi Statue, Willmar, Minnesota
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California