Pepperwood, California: Big Corn Monument
6-ft. tall ear of corn dedicated to the people of Pepperwood.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Corn Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Corn Monument
Nestled in the backwoods of Avenue of the Giants, there lies the most amazing diamond in the rough: a larger-than-life ear of corn! Dedicated to the lovely people of Pepperwood, this majestic monument stands over six feet tall and will blow you away! Hard to spot in the growing season, this beauty is detailed and brightly painted!
August 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California
- San Onofre Boobs - Nuke Power Towers, San Onofre, California
- World's Largest Crystalline Gold Leaf, Murphys, California
- America's Most Photographed Tree, Pebble Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho