Pepperwood, California: Big Corn Monument6-ft. tall ear of corn dedicated to the people of Pepperwood.
- Avenue of the Giants, Pepperwood, CA
- Avenue of the Giants (Hwy 245). On the left hand side of the road through Pepperwood, going south.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Corn Monument
Nestled in the backwoods of Avenue of the Giants, there lies the most amazing diamond in the rough: a larger-than-life ear of corn! Dedicated to the lovely people of Pepperwood, this majestic monument stands over six feet tall and will blow you away! Hard to spot in the growing season, this beauty is detailed and brightly painted![Natalie, 06/10/2008]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- The Immortal Tree, Redcrest, CA - 2 mi.
- The Eternal Tree House, Scotia, CA - 4 mi.
- Charles Kellogg's Travel Log, Weott, CA - 11 mi.
- In the region: Fort Humboldt - Ulysses S. Grant Posted Here with Bottle, Eureka, CA - 26 mi.