San Diego, California: Haveteur Way and Unida Place
From the golden age of street naming. Surrounding avenues abruptly shun the concept.
Visitor Tips and News About Haveteur Way and Unida Place
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Haveteur Way and Unida Place
There is a residential neighborhood in the Serra Mesa area of San Diego with the cross streets of Haveteur Way (Have it your way) and Unida Place (You need a place). [Jason Britton, 01/03/2009]
June 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Restaurant Inside An Airplane, Tulare, California
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: English Pub With Double Decker Bus, Giant Pumpkin, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: 26-Foot-Tall Coyote, Healdsburg, California
- Medieval Monastery, Vina, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas