North Woodstock, New Hampshire: Tiny Church - Rock of Ages
Only 11 x 11 feet, it stands perched on a boulder on which has been stenciled "Rock of Ages." Not the tiniest of tiny churches, but the location is unique.
- 384 Daniel Webster Hwy, North Woodstock, NH
- I-93 exit 32. West on Hwy 112/Kancamagus Hwy for three-quarters of a mile into town, then south on US Hwy 3/Daniel Webster Hwy for one mile. The church will be on the right, perched high on a rock, sandwiched between two houses.
Tiny Church - Rock of Ages
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church - Rock of Ages
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Woodstock tiny church was always a landmark for us when we were kids taking a trip to the mountains. Someone put a lot of work and money into it. It has hardwood floors and is wired for electricity. Unfortunately, it has fallen on hard times, is very grown-in, and needs new steps and a coat of paint. It was known as the Rock of Ages church, a Christian reference.
It still strikes a chord with people, there is a full guest book, a full offering plate, lots of candles and religious tracts.
[Dale Wright, 11/22/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 25, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Elvis Head, Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Redstone Rocket, Warren, New Hampshire
- Giant Smoking Cigar Sign, Salem, New Hampshire
- World's Longest Candy Counter - Chutter's, Littleton, New Hampshire
- Polar Caves, Rumney, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
Latest Visitor Tips