Glen Rose, Texas: The Promise - Live Bible Show
Experience the birth, life, words, death, resurrection, and triumphant ascension of Jesus Christ in this music-filled performance -- outdoors and seasonal.
- 5000 Texas Dr., Glen Rose, TX
- NE of town, US Hwy 67, then north on Texas Drive about a mile.
- F-Sa evenings Sep- Oct. (Call to verify)
- Call for reservations.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
The Promise - Live Bible Show
Visitor Tips and News About The Promise - Live Bible Show
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spend a night under the beautiful autumn evening sky at the Texas Amphitheatre in Glen Rose, and experience the birth, life, words, death, resurrection, and triumphant ascension of Jesus Christ through The Promise.
Based on Scripture and incorporating the music of award-winning contemporary Christian artists, The Promise brings a modern touch to the most amazing story ever told. Audiences experience a smiling, approachable Jesus who reaches out to people and changes lives. With its sweeping musical score, live animals, and a cast and crew of more than 150 dedicated Christian artists, The Promise is truly the experience of a lifetime.
Friday and Saturday evenings, September 3 - October 30, 2010.
[Kristen Gibson, 03/17/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
June 19, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Coffee Shop Doppelganger, Brenham, Texas
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Pumping Unit, Lufkin, Texas
- Brightly Painted Railroad Cars, Houston, Texas
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- McDonald Observatory, McDonald Observatory, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Dairy Store, Norwalk, Connecticut
- Big Chairs, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- The Thing?, Dragoon, Arizona
- Graceland Too, Holly Springs, Mississippi
- Apple Boy, High Rolls - Mountain Park, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips