Glen Rose, Texas: The Promise - Live Bible Show
Experience the birth, life, words, death, resurrection, and triumphant ascension of Jesus Christ in this music-filled performance -- outdoors and seasonal.
- 5000 Texas Dr., Glen Rose, TX
- NE of town, US Hwy 67, then north on Texas Drive about a mile.
- F-Sa evenings Sep- Oct. (Call to verify)
- Call for reservations.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
The Promise - Live Bible Show
Visitor Tips and News About The Promise - Live Bible Show
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spend a night under the beautiful autumn evening sky at the Texas Amphitheatre in Glen Rose, and experience the birth, life, words, death, resurrection, and triumphant ascension of Jesus Christ through The Promise.
Based on Scripture and incorporating the music of award-winning contemporary Christian artists, The Promise brings a modern touch to the most amazing story ever told. Audiences experience a smiling, approachable Jesus who reaches out to people and changes lives. With its sweeping musical score, live animals, and a cast and crew of more than 150 dedicated Christian artists, The Promise is truly the experience of a lifetime.
Friday and Saturday evenings, September 3 - October 30, 2010.
[Kristen Gibson, 03/17/2010]
April 26, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Chapel, Ferris, Texas
- Jail Where Elvis Was Locked Up For Being Drunk, Hillsboro, Texas
- Barbadilla, Giant Texas Armadillo, Buffalo Gap, Texas
- 16 Windmills, Montague, Texas
- Big Sneaker, Quanah, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Flashy Tombs of Metairie Cemetery, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Feature: Quirky Monuments of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Feature: Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Feature: Statue of Ignatius J. Reilly, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Tupelo Automobile Museum, Tupelo, Mississippi
Latest Visitor Tips