Columbia, Pennsylvania: National Watch and Clock Museum
Among the thousands of timepieces on display are an alarm clock that tugs your toe and an 11-foot-tall clock that tells time by having a miniature Death strike a thigh bone against a human skull.
- 514 Poplar St., Columbia, PA
- US 30 to Columbia, then exit onto Hwy 441/N. 3rd St. Drive south for three blocks. Turn left onto Poplar St. Drive two blocks. Turn right onto 5th St., then left into the Museum parking lot.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su noon-4 pm, fewer hours and days off-season. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
National Watch and Clock Museum
Visitor Tips and News About National Watch and Clock Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A skeleton strikes the hours by swinging a thigh bone.
[Brent Thompson, 03/17/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 7, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Eastern State Penitentiary Tours, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine Tour, Ashland, Pennsylvania
- Tallest Tombstone in America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Indian Echo Caverns, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Feature: AACA Museum and Museum of Bus Transportation, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sci-Fi Donut Store, Bellingham, Washington
- Tardis in South Carolina, York, South Carolina
- Huge Paper Airplane, Mukilteo, Washington
- Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute, Ellensburg, Washington
- Geographic Center of Texas, Rochelle, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips