Ocean City, New Jersey: Noah's Ark
Scaled-down, kid-friendly Noah's Ark is attached to the Ocean City Tabernacle. A perfect spot for Christian pre-schoolers!
Ocean City Tabernacle
- 550 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ
- Ocean City Tabernacle, north of Hwy 52 on Wesley Ave. and 5th St. On the side of the main building.
Visitor Tips and News About Noah's Ark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Noah's Ark is on the side of the Ocean City Tabernacle on Wesley Ave.
[Lori Cartwright, 01/12/2011]
September 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Muffler Man - Halfwit, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Techno Echo: Shout In The Megaphone, Jersey City, New Jersey
- 9/11 Memorial - Eagle Clutching Mangled I-Beam, Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia