Ocean City, New Jersey: Noah's Ark
Scaled-down, kid-friendly Noah's Ark is attached to the Ocean City Tabernacle. A perfect spot for Christian pre-schoolers!
Ocean City Tabernacle
- 550 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ
- Ocean City Tabernacle, north of Hwy 52 on Wesley Ave. and 5th St. On the side of the main building.
Visitor Tips and News About Noah's Ark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Noah's Ark is on the side of the Ocean City Tabernacle on Wesley Ave.
[Lori Cartwright, 01/12/2011]
October 6, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Former World's Largest Clock, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Morris Plains 9/11 Memorial, Morris Plains, New Jersey
- Uncle Bill's Pancake House Mural, Wildwood, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
- Giant Carnivorous Plant Statue, Sebastopol, California