Ocean City, New Jersey: Noah's Ark
Scaled-down, kid-friendly Noah's Ark is attached to the Ocean City Tabernacle. A perfect spot for Christian pre-schoolers!
Ocean City Tabernacle
- 550 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ
- Ocean City Tabernacle, north of Hwy 52 on Wesley Ave. and 5th St. On the side of the main building.
Visitor Tips and News About Noah's Ark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Noah's Ark is on the side of the Ocean City Tabernacle on Wesley Ave.
[Lori Cartwright, 01/12/2011]
January 19, 2017
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Outdoor Sculpture "Listen" by Tom Nussbaum, Montclair, New Jersey
- Silverball Pinball Museum, Asbury Park, New Jersey
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- WW2 Coastal Battery Big Gun, Highlands, New Jersey
- Robot Auto Part Turkey, Hammonton, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee