Ocean City, New Jersey: Noah's Ark
Scaled-down, kid-friendly Noah's Ark is attached to the Ocean City Tabernacle. A perfect spot for Christian pre-schoolers!
Ocean City Tabernacle
- 550 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ
- Ocean City Tabernacle, north of Hwy 52 on Wesley Ave. and 5th St. On the side of the main building.
Visitor Tips and News About Noah's Ark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Noah's Ark is on the side of the Ocean City Tabernacle on Wesley Ave.
[Lori Cartwright, 01/12/2011]
March 23, 2017
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Chainsaw Dental Sculpture, Mantua, New Jersey
- Giant Ant, Wall Township, New Jersey
- .44 Magnum Pistol Mailbox, Lopatcong Township, New Jersey
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
- Outdoor Sculpture "Listen" by Tom Nussbaum, Montclair, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho