Ocean City, New Jersey: Noah's Ark
Scaled-down, kid-friendly Noah's Ark is attached to the Ocean City Tabernacle. A perfect spot for Christian pre-schoolers!
Ocean City Tabernacle
- 550 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ
- Ocean City Tabernacle, north of Hwy 52 on Wesley Ave. and 5th St. On the side of the main building.
Visitor Tips and News About Noah's Ark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Noah's Ark is on the side of the Ocean City Tabernacle on Wesley Ave.
[Lori Cartwright, 01/12/2011]
May 3, 2016
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Mercedes Benz Tombstone, Linden, New Jersey
- Grave of Rex the Wonder Dog, Linwood, New Jersey
- Parking Lot Grave of Sailor's Girl, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- 200-Year-Old Haunted Prison, Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Deserted Village of Feltville, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont