Jackson, Tennessee: Rusty's TV and Movie Car MuseumRusty has collected and displays over 20 cars visitors will recognize from movies and television series -- the Bluesmobile, the ambulance from Ghost Busters, the killer car Nova from Death Proof...
- 323 Hollywood Dr, Jackson, TN
- I-40 exit 79 then left 3 miles.
- F-Su 9 am - 5 pm. M-Th by Appt. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Rusty's TV and Movie Car Museum
Rusty could be one of the nicest guys in the world! Was very accommodating and gave me a private tour after hours because it fit my schedule. Great collection of cars, and you can tell he really likes them too. Knows a ton about their history and background. Fun to talk to and easy to get to. A must see for any god-fearing TV car lover![Frankspats.com, 02/13/2012]
A car museum with all kinds of cars, bikes, props used in film. Over 20 cars. There's something for the whole family.[russell, 03/07/2011]
Celebrity cars (or replicas) include a Ghost Busters ambulance, Death Race Mustang, Death Proof Nova, the Blues Brother's Bluesmobile, Batman's Batcycle, Kitt from Knight Rider, Herbie the Love Bug...
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Rock-a-billy Park, Jackson, TN - < 1 mi.
- Rockabilly Hall of Fame: Elvis Defibrillator of Death, Jackson, TN - 1 mi.
- Casey Jones Pocket Watch of Death, Jackson, TN - 3 mi.
- In the region: Oldest Drug Store-Soda Fountain in Mississippi, Corinth, MS - 51 mi.