Nashville, Tennessee: Mosaic Dragon Sculpture
Chilean-born artist Pedro P Silva created this long, colorful sculpture of a dragon - sea serpent, which its humps emerging from the surface of the public park.
- 2400 Blakemore Ave., Nashville, TN
- In Fannie Mae Dees Park. Exit I-440 at 21st Ave and head east, stay on 21st and you will soon come to Hillsboro Village, turn left at Blakemore Ave and stay in the left lane, turn left on 24th Ave South -- you can park along there.
- Always visible, metro parks close at night.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Mosaic Dragon Sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About Mosaic Dragon Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a large mosaic concrete dragon in a park that appears to be swimming in the park like a serpent. Children love to play around it -- it is quite long and is very well done, created by the artist Pedro P Silva. The park is appropriately nicknamed "Dragon Park."
[B Carter, 05/19/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Replica Parthenon and Statue of Athena, Nashville, TN - < 1 mi.
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, TN - < 1 mi.
- Frog Mariachi Band, Nashville, TN - 1 mi.
- In the region: Sam Davis Grave, Home, Museum, Smyrna, TN - 20 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 10, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Pink Elephant with Martini Glass, Cross Plains, Tennessee
- Giant Wind Chime, Memphis, Tennessee
- Dragon Dreams Dragon Museum, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee
- Beale Street - Beer Drinking Goat, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips