Friday Harbor, Washington: World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Coffee shop in a narrow alley between two buildings. Take out only.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Skinniest Latte Shop
This coffee shop was apparently built in a narrow alley between two buildings. It is surprisingly uncramped inside, and the lattes are delicious. Strictly take-out, of course -- no room for seats.
[Megan S, 06/19/2011]
March 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
- Mysterious Mima Mounds, Littlerock, Washington
- Shady Lady Bordello Museum, Centralia, Washington
- Giant Pencil, Centralia, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia