Friday Harbor, Washington: World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Coffee shop in a narrow alley between two buildings. Take out only.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Skinniest Latte Shop
This coffee shop was apparently built in a narrow alley between two buildings. It is surprisingly uncramped inside, and the lattes are delicious. Strictly take-out, of course -- no room for seats.
[Megan S, 06/19/2011]
April 29, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
- World's Largest Radio Flyer Wagon, Spokane, Washington
- Skeleton in Old Car, Olga, Washington
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota