Friday Harbor, Washington: World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Coffee shop in a narrow alley between two buildings. Take out only.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Skinniest Latte Shop
This coffee shop was apparently built in a narrow alley between two buildings. It is surprisingly uncramped inside, and the lattes are delicious. Strictly take-out, of course -- no room for seats.
[Megan S, 06/19/2011]
May 24, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Wildlife Of Connell: Opening Day, Connell, Washington
- Newsboy Statue, Kennewick, Washington
- Equality - Prosperity vs. Wretchedness, Seattle, Washington
- Taejonjeong: Korea Sister City Gift, Seattle, Washington
- Yard Art: Mythic Creatures and Naked Humans, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Eclectic Menagerie Park - Metal Sculptures, Houston, Texas
- The Road to Nowhere, Bryson City, North Carolina
- Fierce Lake Erie Shark, Port Clinton, Ohio
- Wine Fountain, Shandon, California
- Alien Fresh Jerky - Saucer Lights, Baker, California