Friday Harbor, Washington: World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Coffee shop in a narrow alley between two buildings. Take out only.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Skinniest Latte Shop
This coffee shop was apparently built in a narrow alley between two buildings. It is surprisingly uncramped inside, and the lattes are delicious. Strictly take-out, of course -- no room for seats.
[Megan S, 06/19/2011]
February 8, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, Washington
- World's Largest Western Red Cedar Tree, Kalaloch, Washington
- Where Kurt Cobain Lived in a Refrigerator Box, Aberdeen, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina