Friday Harbor, Washington: World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Coffee shop in a narrow alley between two buildings. Take out only.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Skinniest Latte Shop
This coffee shop was apparently built in a narrow alley between two buildings. It is surprisingly uncramped inside, and the lattes are delicious. Strictly take-out, of course -- no room for seats.
[Megan S, 06/19/2011]
June 26, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Garbage Eating Goat, Spokane, Washington
- The Norwester Museum, La Connor, Washington
- Vacuum Cleaner Creatures, Seattle, Washington
- Twin Sisters Rock, Touche, Washington
- Ginkgo Gem Shop Dinosaurs, Vantage, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- RCA Dog, Albany, New York
- Tiny Prayer Chapel, Hersey, Michigan
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Smallest Church, Oneida, New York
- Lucky the Bull, Verona, New York