Friday Harbor, Washington: World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Coffee shop in a narrow alley between two buildings. Take out only.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Skinniest Latte Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Skinniest Latte Shop
This coffee shop was apparently built in a narrow alley between two buildings. It is surprisingly uncramped inside, and the lattes are delicious. Strictly take-out, of course -- no room for seats.
[Megan S, 06/19/2011]
December 7, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Lightning Cage: Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, Bellingham, Washington
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Gravity Hill, Prosser, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma