Los Angeles, California: United DC-8 Jet
Retired passenger jet stands next to the former aeronautics wing of the California Science Museum.
Visitor Tips and News About United DC-8 Jet
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
United DC-8 Jet
Hidden behind the California Science Museum sits a United Airlines DC-8 in all its glory. The building it is in front of used to be the space wing of the Science Museum. Now the building is empty and all that is left is this plane and a Lockheed F-104.
June 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Medieval Monastery, Vina, California
- Scorpion Submarine, Long Beach, California
- Giant Fork, Pasadena, California
- International Surfing Museum: World's Largest Surfboard, Huntington Beach, California
- Murder House from American Horror Story, Los Angeles, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Lonehenge: Cadillac Ranch with One Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Razorback Rock, Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, Tennessee