Emeryville, California: Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
In Emeryville, 11 steel-cut figures can be seen along both sides of the underpass beneath the interstate. Public art since 2004 by M. Louise Stanley, Vickie Jo Sowell, and Jeremy Hamm.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Visitor Tips and News About Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Check this out at night. The shadows that the steel cutouts cast on the underpass walls are creepy, to say the least. [Natalie, 08/14/2014]
Public art welcomes you to Emeryville, offering eleven steel figures under a freeway underpass. Zippy the Pinhead featured this spot in one of his comics.
August 4, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California
- Cayuga Park Folk Art, San Francisco, California
- Wooden Statue of Liberty, Oakhurst, California
- Michael Myers' House from Halloween, South Pasadena, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shark Statue, Sayville, New York
- Burnaby Village Museum and Carousel, Burnaby, British Columbia
- Lost Loggers Museum, Elsie, Oregon
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio