Emeryville, California: Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
In Emeryville, 11 steel-cut figures can be seen along both sides of the underpass beneath the interstate. Public art since 2004 by M. Louise Stanley, Vickie Jo Sowell, and Jeremy Hamm.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Visitor Tips and News About Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Check this out at night. The shadows that the steel cutouts cast on the underpass walls are creepy, to say the least. [Natalie, 08/14/2014]
Public art welcomes you to Emeryville, offering eleven steel figures under a freeway underpass. Zippy the Pinhead featured this spot in one of his comics.
February 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Four Atomic Bombs, Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- King of Catfish, Lampasas, Texas
- Mug Tree, Yale, Illinois