Emeryville, California: Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
In Emeryville, 11 steel-cut figures can be seen along both sides of the underpass beneath the interstate. Public art since 2004 by M. Louise Stanley, Vickie Jo Sowell, and Jeremy Hamm.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Visitor Tips and News About Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Check this out at night. The shadows that the steel cutouts cast on the underpass walls are creepy, to say the least. [Natalie, 08/14/2014]
Public art welcomes you to Emeryville, offering eleven steel figures under a freeway underpass. Zippy the Pinhead featured this spot in one of his comics.
March 24, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
- Large Statue of Pope John Paul II, Duarte, California
- Madera Zoo Site, Stuffed Polly, Madera, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington