Emeryville, California: Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
In Emeryville, 11 steel-cut figures can be seen along both sides of the underpass beneath the interstate. Public art since 2004 by M. Louise Stanley, Vickie Jo Sowell, and Jeremy Hamm.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Visitor Tips and News About Neighborhood Convergence - Underpass People
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Check this out at night. The shadows that the steel cutouts cast on the underpass walls are creepy, to say the least. [Natalie, 08/14/2014]
Public art welcomes you to Emeryville, offering eleven steel figures under a freeway underpass. Zippy the Pinhead featured this spot in one of his comics.
April 30, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- 1915 Gas Station Museum, Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Statue of Lemmy from Motorhead, West Hollywood, California
- Pet Haven: Dead Pets of the Stars, Desert Hot Springs, California
- Robo Lights Sculpture Garden, Palm Springs, California
- Wayfarer's Chapel: The Glass Church, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lincoln Stump Chainsaw Bust, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Windmill with Winged Pigs and Guitars, Annapolis, Maryland
- High Trestle Trail Bridge, Madrid, Iowa
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Half-n-Half Post Office Photo Op, Texarkana, Arkansas