Seguin, Texas: World's Largest PecanThe "Pecan Capital of Texas" gained back the title of World's Largest Pecan its 16-ft. long, 8-ft. wide 2011 creation.
Texas Agricultural and Heritage Center
- 390 Cordova Rd, Seguin, TX
- North of town. I-10 exit 609. Drive north two miles on Hwy 123/N. Austin St. Turn left at the stoplight onto Cordova Rd. You'll see a big red barn up ahead on the right; the Pecan is parked next to it. You can also pick up a "Trail of Nuts" map that will lead you to all three of Seguin's giant pecans at the Chamber of Commerce, 116 N. Camp St., M-F 8:30-5, Sa 9-1.
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
World's Largest Pecan: 1982 was a rough year for Seguin, Texas the year that it lost bragging rights as the Home of the Worlds Largest Pecan. [04/29/2012] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Pecan
As of late January 2013, if you are standing directly in front of the big red barn, the large nut is located at the end of the barn on the righthand side. There's plenty of gravel parking. We did not see anyone to chat with about their pecan nut.[Monica McThreadgold, 01/25/2013]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Oldest Largest Pecan, Seguin, TX - 4 mi.
- World's Second Largest Mobile Pecan, Seguin, TX - 4 mi.
- Bronze Beaver at World's Largest Convenience Store, New Braunfels, TX - 9 mi.
- In the region: Kiddie Park - Oldest Children's Amusement Park, San Antonio, TX - 32 mi.