Gasquet, California: Eiffel Tower Fountain
Rounded rock tribute to the Eiffel Tower.
- Rt. 199, Gasquet, CA
- Redwood Hwy, near the market/post office. Location approximate.
Visitor Tips and News About Eiffel Tower Fountain
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Eiffel Tower Fountain
A fountain made of rocks looks like the Eiffel Tower. About 10 feet high. Probably hasn't worked for a long time. [A Peasley, 11/26/2015]
March 1, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Date Shakes and Hot Spring Baths, Tecopa, California
- Muffler Man Paul Bunyan, Viola, California
- Hollywood Wax Museum, Hollywood, California
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- New London School Explosion Monument, New London, Texas
- Pink Elephant With Glasses, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Feature: Centaur of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee