Gasquet, California: Eiffel Tower Fountain
Rounded rock tribute to the Eiffel Tower.
- Rt. 199, Gasquet, CA
- Redwood Hwy, near the market/post office. Location approximate.
Visitor Tips and News About Eiffel Tower Fountain
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Eiffel Tower Fountain
A fountain made of rocks looks like the Eiffel Tower. About 10 feet high. Probably hasn't worked for a long time. [A Peasley, 11/26/2015]
January 17, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Birthplace of the Cheeseburger, Pasadena, California
- Tuba Tree, Placentia, California
- Giant Snow Beanie, Big Pine, California
- Blue Whale Skeleton, Santa Cruz, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee
- Wayward State Line Monument, Pierre, South Dakota