Luray, Virginia: Luray Caverns
Classic show cave, with famous Fried Eggs formation and tunes played on the giant "Stalacpipe" Organ. Largest cave system in Eastern America, measured by airspace.
- 970 US Hwy 211 W., Luray, VA
- Just west of town, on the north side of US Hwy 211/340.
- 9 am - 5 pm daily. (Call to verify)
- Adult $16, Child $7
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Luray Caverns and Topiary Maze
Visitor Tips and News About Luray Caverns
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I'm Steph, the "Big Things" photographer from Indiana. I recently visited Virginia for a Beetle car show, held at Luray Caverns, Virginia. They now have a cool topiary maze outside the caverns, as well as an antique car museum. And the caverns themselves were great, too.
[Steph Mineart, 11/22/2004]
Luray Caverns Celebrates "1 Inch Anniversary"
Things happen very slowly in the world of natural cave attractions. Luray Caverns in Luray, VA, opened 120 years ago.... [01/03/1998] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 28, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Stonewall Jackson's Stuffed Horse, Lexington, Virginia
- Glow-A-Rama: Time Travel Mini-Golf, Buchanan, Virginia
- Confederate Battle Pig, Cana, Virginia
- Pink Cadillac Restaurant, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- National D-Day Memorial, Bedford, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Polar Bear and Seal, Winger, Minnesota
- Tim Horton's Store #1, Hamilton, Ontario
- Original 1880's Town, Murdo, South Dakota
- New Madrid Earthquake Museum, New Madrid, Missouri
- Tupperware World HQ And Museum, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips