Luray, Virginia: Luray Caverns
Classic show cave, with famous Fried Eggs formation and tunes played on the giant "Stalacpipe" Organ.
- 970 US Hwy 211 W., Luray, VA
- Just west of town, on the north side of US Hwy 211/340.
- 9 am - 5 pm daily. (Call to verify)
- Adult $16, Child $7
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Luray Caverns and Topiary Maze
Visitor Tips and News About Luray Caverns
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I'm Steph, the "Big Things" photographer from Indiana. I recently visited Virginia for a Beetle car show, held at Luray Caverns, Virginia. They now have a cool topiary maze outside the caverns, as well as an antique car museum. And the caverns themselves were great, too.
[Steph Mineart, 11/22/2004]
Luray Caverns Celebrates "1 Inch Anniversary"
Things happen very slowly in the world of natural cave attractions. Luray Caverns in Luray, VA, opened 120 years ago.... [01/03/1998] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Natural Bridge Wax Museum - Closing, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Theodore Roosevelt Island, McLean, Virginia
- The Three Amigos: Jefferson, Monroe, Madison, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Edgar Allan Poe's Dorm Room, Charlottesville, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Virgin Mary Mosaic, San Antonio, Texas
- Large Metal Glasses, Taos, New Mexico
- Cottonwood Madonna - Virgin of the Tree, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Voodoo Doughnut, Eugene, Oregon
- Black Bear Inn Bear Statue, Dubois, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips