Luray, Virginia: Luray Caverns
Classic show cave, with famous Fried Eggs formation and tunes played on the giant "Stalacpipe" Organ. Largest cave system in Eastern America, measured by airspace.
- 970 US Hwy 211 W., Luray, VA
- Just west of town, on the north side of US Hwy 211/340.
- Daily 9-5 (Call to verify)
- Adults $26.00
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Luray Caverns and Topiary Maze
Visitor Tips and News About Luray Caverns
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I'm Steph, the "Big Things" photographer from Indiana. I recently visited Virginia for a Beetle car show, held at Luray Caverns, Virginia. They now have a cool topiary maze outside the caverns, as well as an antique car museum. And the caverns themselves were great, too.
[Steph Mineart, 11/22/2004]
Luray Caverns Celebrates "1 Inch Anniversary"
Things happen very slowly in the world of natural cave attractions. Luray Caverns in Luray, VA, opened 120 years ago.... [01/03/1998] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 30, 2015
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Light of Truth Universal Shrine - LOTUS, Buckingham, Virginia
- Cowtopia Putt Putt Golf, Urbanna, Virginia
- Mark Cline Muffler Man, Urbanna, Virginia
- Chessie the Bear, Chesapeake, Virginia
- Lorton Workhouse Museum - Suffragettes Behind Bars, Lorton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Wentworth Museum: Petrified Cat, Pensacola, Florida
- Museum at World's Largest Truck Stop, Walcott, Iowa
- Jersey City Big Xmas Cat, Kearny, New Jersey
- World's Largest Loaf of Bread No. 2, Urbana, Ohio
- Large Iron, Asheville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips