- Giant Muffler of Vista California, Highway 78 to Sycamore Ave north. Right at Santa Fe Ave. Ed's Giant Muffler is approximately 1/2 mile down on the left.
- Reported gone July 2009.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man (Gone)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ed's Giant Muffler man is now Giant Muffler of Vista California. He sports a black and yellow checkered shirt and blue pants. He is one of the "saluting" type, with the right arm in the upright position. The shop has been thoroughly renovated with matching theme colors. He "waves" hello to all who travel along South Santa Fe Road.
[Rick Lemond, 03/11/2007]
Muffler Man of Vista California is doing well in his new location at Ed's Giant Muffler. An easy 3 minutes from Highway 78 using Sycamore Ave. His paint job is weathered but his structural integrity is stellar. His left hand contains a strap which obviously held some sort of prop in the past.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Nitt Witt Ridge, Cambria, California
- Giant Aluminum Can Man, East Los Angeles, California
- LA County Coroner's Gift Shop, Los Angeles, California
- Mud Pots, Niland, California
- Wyatt Earp and Levi Strauss Tombs, Colma, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- White Cliffs of Conoy, Bainbridge, Pennsylvania
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Good Help, New Franken, Wisconsin
- Two-headed Calf, Boise, Idaho
- Hitler's Tea Service and Spy Weapons, Anniston, Alabama
Latest Visitor Tips