- Giant Muffler of Vista California, Highway 78 to Sycamore Ave north. Right at Santa Fe Ave. Ed's Giant Muffler is approximately 1/2 mile down on the left.
- Reported gone July 2009.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man - Gone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ed's Giant Muffler man is now Giant Muffler of Vista California. He sports a black and yellow checkered shirt and blue pants. He is one of the "saluting" type, with the right arm in the upright position. The shop has been thoroughly renovated with matching theme colors. He "waves" hello to all who travel along South Santa Fe Road.
[Rick Lemond, 03/11/2007]
Muffler Man of Vista California is doing well in his new location at Ed's Giant Muffler. An easy 3 minutes from Highway 78 using Sycamore Ave. His paint job is weathered but his structural integrity is stellar. His left hand contains a strap which obviously held some sort of prop in the past.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Suspension Bridge, San Diego, California
- Antique Vibrator Museum, San Francisco, California
- Giant Easter Island Moai, Hollywood, California
- Biggest West Coast Hindu Temple, Calabasas, California
- Avenue of Faces, Tehachapi, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Center Of The Universe, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Russell's Travel Center, Glenrio, New Mexico
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Feature: Dungeons & Dragons Park, Carbondale, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips