- Giant Muffler of Vista California, Highway 78 to Sycamore Ave north. Right at Santa Fe Ave. Ed's Giant Muffler is approximately 1/2 mile down on the left.
- Reported gone July 2009.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man (Gone)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ed's Giant Muffler man is now Giant Muffler of Vista California. He sports a black and yellow checkered shirt and blue pants. He is one of the "saluting" type, with the right arm in the upright position. The shop has been thoroughly renovated with matching theme colors. He "waves" hello to all who travel along South Santa Fe Road.
[Rick Lemond, 03/11/2007]
Muffler Man of Vista California is doing well in his new location at Ed's Giant Muffler. An easy 3 minutes from Highway 78 using Sycamore Ave. His paint job is weathered but his structural integrity is stellar. His left hand contains a strap which obviously held some sort of prop in the past.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 26, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Dee Dee Ramone's Grave, Hollywood, California
- Safari Inn - Movie Motel, Burbank, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Statues of Dinosaurs and Monsters, Borrego Springs, California
- Feature: Crockett History: Sugar, Sturgeon, Switchboard, Crockett, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips