- Giant Muffler of Vista California, Highway 78 to Sycamore Ave north. Right at Santa Fe Ave. Ed's Giant Muffler is approximately 1/2 mile down on the left.
- Reported gone July 2009.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man (Gone)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ed's Giant Muffler man is now Giant Muffler of Vista California. He sports a black and yellow checkered shirt and blue pants. He is one of the "saluting" type, with the right arm in the upright position. The shop has been thoroughly renovated with matching theme colors. He "waves" hello to all who travel along South Santa Fe Road.
[Rick Lemond, 03/11/2007]
Muffler Man of Vista California is doing well in his new location at Ed's Giant Muffler. An easy 3 minutes from Highway 78 using Sycamore Ave. His paint job is weathered but his structural integrity is stellar. His left hand contains a strap which obviously held some sort of prop in the past.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 1, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Deer Park Winery And Car Museum, Escondido, California
- Mammoth Orange Stand, Chowchilla, California
- Mines Near Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Rio Linda Cow, Rio Linda, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
- Giant Legos, Enfield, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips