Delano, Minnesota: Big ChickenA big F.A.S.T. fiberglass chicken overlooks highway 12, its wings spread defiantly as if daring someone to fry him.
- County Line Rd SE, Delano, MN
- East edge of town. On the southwest corner of US Hwy 12/Babcock Blvd and County Line Rd SE, in front of a gas station.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Chicken
I have lived in Delano my whole life. I guess I never thought the chicken would be a roadside attraction. I didn't have to go far to check this one off my Roadside America "Been There" list![Sonja, 04/05/2012]
The Big Chicken continues to stand tall, wings out-stretched, in front of the BP station.[Frank Abbott, 07/14/2010]
A big fiberglass chicken overlooking US Hwy 12. It's great to look at![Jessica Wood, 01/09/2006]
In twine ball country; standard issue chicken from F.A.S.T.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Nike Hercules Missile, St. Bonifacius, MN - 9 mi.
- Space Aliens Grill And Bar, Albertville, MN - 15 mi.
- Bench for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Man, Excelsior, MN - 13 mi.
- In the region: Large Landlocked Mermaid, Mounds View, MN - 28 mi.