Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
February 8, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Carbon County Museum, Rawlins, Wyoming
- Big Statue of the Virgin Mary, Pine Bluffs, Wyoming
- Life-Size T Rex Lit From Within, Casper, Wyoming
- Feature: Gas Station Town of Tumbleweed, Laramie, Wyoming
- Prairie Dog Village, Devils Tower, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma