Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
December 1, 2015
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Gas Station Town of Tumbleweed, Laramie, Wyoming
- Prairie Dog Village, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Wyoming Frontier Prison Museum, Rawlins, Wyoming
- Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Giant Head of Abraham Lincoln, Laramie, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama