Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
July 26, 2016
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Brown T. Rex Made of Copper, Laramie, Wyoming
- Random Missile Launcher, Hulett, Wyoming
- Sundance Kid Jailed Here, Sundance, Wyoming
- World's Largest Outdoor Swimming Pool, Buffalo, Wyoming
- Laundro Mat - Skull Entrance, Dubois, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Deer Butt Mailbox, Tennyson, Wisconsin
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada
- Harold Warp's Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska