Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
August 2, 2015
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Wind River Heritage Center - Wax Museum, Riverton, Wyoming
- Mother Featherlegs - Prostitute Monument, Lusk, Wyoming
- T-Rex Natural History Museum, Ranchester, Wyoming
- World's Largest Outdoor Swimming Pool, Buffalo, Wyoming
- Devils Tower, Devils Tower, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana