Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
June 28, 2016
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Random Missile Launcher, Hulett, Wyoming
- Sundance Kid Jailed Here, Sundance, Wyoming
- World's Largest Outdoor Swimming Pool, Buffalo, Wyoming
- Laundro Mat - Skull Entrance, Dubois, Wyoming
- Tiny Jail in City Park, Clearmont, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas