Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
May 1, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Always Moving Ahead, Rawlins, Wyoming
- Matthew Shepard Memorial Bench, Laramie, Wyoming
- Every Roadside Gimmick: Sanford's Grub and Pub, Casper, Wyoming
- Carbon County Museum, Rawlins, Wyoming
- Big Statue of the Virgin Mary, Pine Bluffs, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Clyde's Gun, Spanky's Pants, Dallas, Texas
- Iowa's Largest Muskie, Ventura, Iowa
- Birthplace of Johnny Cash, Kingsland, Arkansas
- Big Orange, Flamingo Groves Gift Shop, Dania Beach, Florida
- Bird Wash, Eagle River, Alaska