Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
July 3, 2015
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Jackalope Hilltop Silhouette, Douglas, Wyoming
- Ride the Jackalope, Dubois, Wyoming
- Tree in the Rock, Buford, Wyoming
- Dome on the Range, Granite, Wyoming
- Ames Brothers Pyramid, Buford, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bowling Pin, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California