Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
May 29, 2016
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Jail in City Park, Clearmont, Wyoming
- Ruins: Japanese Internment Camp, Willwood, Wyoming
- Always Moving Ahead, Rawlins, Wyoming
- Matthew Shepard Memorial Bench, Laramie, Wyoming
- Every Roadside Gimmick: Sanford's Grub and Pub, Casper, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio