Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
October 10, 2015
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Prairie Dog Village, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Wyoming Frontier Prison Museum, Rawlins, Wyoming
- Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Giant Head of Abraham Lincoln, Laramie, Wyoming
- J.C. Penney Museum and Mother Store, Kemmerer, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia