Upton, Wyoming: Two-Headed Calf
Freak of Nature preserved at the Red Onion Museum, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Calf
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Red Onion Museum exhibits a 2-headed calf, along with homesteader household items and other pioneer detritus.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 11/28/2003]
August 28, 2015
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Head of Abraham Lincoln, Laramie, Wyoming
- J.C. Penney Museum and Mother Store, Kemmerer, Wyoming
- Chugwater Soda Fountain, Chugwater, Wyoming
- Museum of Flight and Aerial Firefighting, Greybull, Wyoming
- Emperor the Penguin, Cheyenne, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota