La Puente, California: Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Donut Hole
The Donut Hole has been in La Puente for many years. You can literally drive through the donut to get your donuts. It's at 15300 Amar Road, La Puente, CA.
[S. Winston, 06/07/1999]
June 30, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Fender Guitars Visitor Center, Corona, California
- Grave of O.K. Corral's Morgan Earp, Colton, California
- Borax Visitor Center, Boron, California
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- Restaurant Inside An Airplane, Tulare, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas