La Puente, California: Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Donut Hole
The Donut Hole has been in La Puente for many years. You can literally drive through the donut to get your donuts. It's at 15300 Amar Road, La Puente, CA.
[S. Winston, 06/07/1999]
August 29, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Sleep in a Caboose, Dunsmuir, California
- Muffler Man: Cowboy Willy, Willits, California
- S.S. Minnow, Tehachapi, California
- Teddy Bear Made of Boulders, La Jolla, California
- Bravo Land, Kettleman City, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana