La Puente, California: Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Donut Hole
The Donut Hole has been in La Puente for many years. You can literally drive through the donut to get your donuts. It's at 15300 Amar Road, La Puente, CA.
[S. Winston, 06/07/1999]
March 27, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois