La Puente, California: Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Donut Hole
The Donut Hole has been in La Puente for many years. You can literally drive through the donut to get your donuts. It's at 15300 Amar Road, La Puente, CA.
[S. Winston, 06/07/1999]
April 24, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Piano Staircase, Hollywood, California
- Joshua Tree from The Joshua Tree, Lone Pine, California
- Feature: Sheriff's Museum: Heaven's Gate, San Diego, California
- Topsy-Turvy Palm Tree, Rancho Cucamonga, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York