La Puente, California: Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Donut Hole
The Donut Hole has been in La Puente for many years. You can literally drive through the donut to get your donuts. It's at 15300 Amar Road, La Puente, CA.
[S. Winston, 06/07/1999]
May 24, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Loved to Death Taxidermy, San Francisco, California
- Mud Pots, Niland, California
- Replica of the First In-N-Out Burger, Baldwin Park, California
- Ice Skater Statue, Culver City, California
- Cowboy Willy Muffler Man, Willits, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York