La Puente, California: Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut, the Donut Hole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Donut Hole
The Donut Hole has been in La Puente for many years. You can literally drive through the donut to get your donuts. It's at 15300 Amar Road, La Puente, CA.
[S. Winston, 06/07/1999]
May 4, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Palm Springs Walk Of Stars, Palm Springs, California
- Feature: Bravo Land, Kettleman City, California
- Old Mariposa County Jail, Mariposa, California
- Snoopy Bridge (aka Wilbur Ave. Bridge), Tarzana, California
- Metal Dinosaurs, Reseda, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ohio Valley Steelworker Statue, Steubenville, Ohio
- Tread Lightly: Boats on Legs, Lakewood, Colorado
- Elvis At The LVH (ex Hilton), Las Vegas, Nevada
- Feature: Goofy Golf, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Feature: Oldest Surviving Goofy Golf, Fort Walton Beach, Florida