Euclid, Ohio: Polka Hall of Fame and MuseumA good place to visit if you love the music, or like to look at accordions.
- 605 E. 222nd St., Euclid, OH
- I-90 exit 183. Drive north three-quarters of a mile on 222nd St. On the right, between the library and city hall.
- T-F 12-5 pm, Sa 10 am - 3 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Polka Hall of Fame and Museum
The name says it all![Dawn R., 06/23/2004]
We should point out that this is the Hall of Fame and Museum for Cleveland-Style Polka, which differs from Czech-style or Bohemian-style. Cleveland is known as "The Buckle of the Polka Belt."
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Blessed Garden Hose Water, Euclid, OH - 2 mi.
- Tin Man with American Flag, Cleveland, OH - 4 mi.
- Harvey Pekar Memorial, Cleveland Heights, OH - 7 mi.
- Grave of Only Baseball Player Killed by a Baseball, Cleveland Heights, OH - 7 mi.