San Diego, California: Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Taco Surf's owner Sam McLarty displays part of his personal collection of surfboards.
Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Visitor Tips and News About Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The owner of Taco Surf, Sam McLarty, displays part of his personal collection of surfboards in the restaurant. There are also plenty of photos of surf action. One surfboard isn't much different than the next, if you want our opinion -- but Sam can probably argue otherwise...
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 01/14/2006]
February 6, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vietnamese Boat People Memorial, Westminster, California
- Ice Skater Statue, Culver City, California
- Guardian Lions of Route 66, Amboy, California
- Feature: Ronald Reagan Museum and Library, Simi Valley, California
- San Luis Rey Mission - Zorro, Oceanside, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona