San Diego, California: Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Taco Surf's owner Sam McLarty displays part of his personal collection of surfboards.
Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Visitor Tips and News About Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The owner of Taco Surf, Sam McLarty, displays part of his personal collection of surfboards in the restaurant. There are also plenty of photos of surf action. One surfboard isn't much different than the next, if you want our opinion -- but Sam can probably argue otherwise...
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 01/14/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- Blackbird Park - Spy Plane Hometown, Palmdale, California
- Abner Weed Statue, Weed, California
- Yreka Sign and Bronze Miner Statue, Yreka, California
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
Latest Visitor Tips