San Diego, California: Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Taco Surf's owner Sam McLarty displays part of his personal collection of surfboards.
Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Visitor Tips and News About Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The owner of Taco Surf, Sam McLarty, displays part of his personal collection of surfboards in the restaurant. There are also plenty of photos of surf action. One surfboard isn't much different than the next, if you want our opinion -- but Sam can probably argue otherwise...
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 01/14/2006]
February 24, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio