San Diego, California: Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Taco Surf's owner Sam McLarty displays part of his personal collection of surfboards.
Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Visitor Tips and News About Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The owner of Taco Surf, Sam McLarty, displays part of his personal collection of surfboards in the restaurant. There are also plenty of photos of surf action. One surfboard isn't much different than the next, if you want our opinion -- but Sam can probably argue otherwise...
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 01/14/2006]
June 24, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Medieval Monastery, Vina, California
- Scorpion Submarine, Long Beach, California
- Giant Fork, Pasadena, California
- International Surfing Museum: World's Largest Surfboard, Huntington Beach, California
- Murder House from American Horror Story, Los Angeles, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Valtiroty Shiloh's Tabernacle, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Bronze Beaver at World's Largest Convenience Store, New Braunfels, Texas
- Periodic Display of the Elements, Greencastle, Indiana
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee