San Diego, California: Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Taco Surf's owner Sam McLarty displays part of his personal collection of surfboards.
Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Visitor Tips and News About Surfboard Museum in Taco Joint
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The owner of Taco Surf, Sam McLarty, displays part of his personal collection of surfboards in the restaurant. There are also plenty of photos of surf action. One surfboard isn't much different than the next, if you want our opinion -- but Sam can probably argue otherwise...
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 01/14/2006]
July 31, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California
- San Onofre Boobs - Nuke Power Towers, San Onofre, California
- World's Largest Crystalline Gold Leaf, Murphys, California
- America's Most Photographed Tree, Pebble Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Starlight Inn and Sunset Drive-in Movie Theatre, Colchester, Vermont
- Structure Man, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Last Happy Chef, Mankato, Minnesota
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah