Bienville, Louisiana: Tall Texan Statue
The large cowboy with the Texas belt buckle stands next to a gas station mini-mart.
- Hwy 9, Bienville, LA
- On the west side of Hwy 9 just north of its intersection with Hwy 507, next to a gas station mini-mart.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Tall Texan Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I found a 10- to 12-foot fiberglass cowboy with a Texas belt buckle beside a closed gas station in Louisiana. He is in kinda bad shape. His left arm is a bit rotted and his chest is starting to crack.
[Robert McManus, 06/04/2012]
Tall Texan Statue
I call him the Tall Texan. I'm not sure what he is actually called, but when I was working the Ruston, LA region I ran across this and thought it was cool. Never gave it any more thought till I was browsing your site and stumbled up on some resemblance and thought I would add to it.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 26, 2013
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Mike The Tiger Habitat, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- The Cabildo - Death Mask, Caskets, Leeches, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Old Hardhide - Town Gator in a Cage, Ponchatoula, Louisiana
- Creepy Oak and Pine Alley, St. Martinville, Louisiana
- Lighthouse Building, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tommy Bartlett Water Thrill Show, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Rabbit Hash General Store, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips