Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
July 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Guitar and Accordion, Crowley, Louisiana
- Mike The Tiger Habitat, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Django Unchained Plantation: Learn About Slaves, Wallace, Louisiana
- Bat Water Tower of Transylvania, Transylvania, Louisiana
- Tabasco Factory, Avery Island, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas