Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
July 3, 2015
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Musee Conti: Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Oldest Bar in the the US, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 9/11 Memorial Beams, Rocks, Dirt, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Lafayette's Photogenic Fireman, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Iowa Trolley Park, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Fort Custer Maze, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Giant Pitchfork, Johnston, Iowa
- Mary Nohl Art Environment, Fox Point, Wisconsin
- Burl Ives Grave Site, Willow Hill, Illinois