Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
May 22, 2017
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Steel Magnolias Movie House, Natchitoches, Louisiana
- Bonnie and Clyde Embalmed Here, Arcadia, Louisiana
- Live Tiger - Tiger Truck Stop, Grosse Tete, Louisiana
- Old State Leprosarium Museum, Carville, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pumpkin Fantasy Land, Ligonier, Indiana
- Big Red the Ox, Bozeman, Montana
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York
- Iron Island Museum, Buffalo, New York