Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
May 28, 2016
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Museum of Death, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Rosa Parks Sculpture, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Evangeline Oak, St. Martinville, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- McDonald's Bill Elliott Nascar Museum, Muncy, Pennsylvania
- Ruins of St. Dominic's Church, Hondo, Texas
- Hala-Kahiki Tiki Bar, River Grove, Illinois
- Big Peanut, Dothan, Alabama
- Pinball Hall of Fame, Las Vegas, Nevada