Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
January 22, 2017
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Bonnie and Clyde Ambush Museum, Gibsland, Louisiana
- Giant Crawfish, Alexandria, Louisiana
- Museum of Death, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Man Made of Mufflers, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Insta-Gator Ranch, Covington, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia
- Marker: Uncle Tom's Cabin Site, Paint Lick, Kentucky
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia