Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
June 28, 2016
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Mike The Tiger Habitat, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Django Unchained Plantation: Learn About Slaves, Wallace, Louisiana
- Bat Water Tower of Transylvania, Transylvania, Louisiana
- Tabasco Factory, Avery Island, Louisiana
- Grave of Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas