Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
October 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Kuyper Cake Collection, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bonnie and Clyde Ambush Site, Gibsland, Louisiana
- Touchstone Wildlife Museum, Haughton, Louisiana
- Home Of Madame LaLaurie, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Giant Rooster, Shreveport, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri