Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
April 23, 2017
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Live Tiger - Tiger Truck Stop, Grosse Tete, Louisiana
- Old State Leprosarium Museum, Carville, Louisiana
- Indoor Volcano Show Gone, Bossier City, Louisiana
- Fisherman's Castle on Irish Bayou, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Eerie Deepwater Horizon Memorial, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina