Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Has exotic displays of voodoo as practiced in Haiti and Africa, along with brightly painted devil statues -- and a diminutive half-monkey half-fish "Fiji Mermaid" or merman (we had a hard time telling). Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo
Visitor Tips and News About Voodoo Merman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nothing more than a gift shop with a few displays. It's a New Orleans tourist trap. Try the actual Voodoo Museum near Bourbon St.
[Tony Marchant, 02/09/2010]
February 7, 2016
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Kenny Hill's Garden of Salvation, Chauvin, Louisiana
- Live Tiger - Tiger Truck Stop, Grosse Tete, Louisiana
- Sidney Saunders Statue, Monroe, Louisiana
- National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Tree Of Life, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- RV Baby Carriage, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana