Rumford, Maine: Babe the Blue Ox
Paul Bunyan's sidekick Babe the Blue Ox stands next to the mighty tree-chopper.
- 6 Bridge St., Rumford, ME
- On the south side of US Hwy 2/Bridge St. at the south entrance to town and just west of the bridge.
Visitor Tips and News About Babe the Blue Ox
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Babe the Blue Ox
Paul Bunyan now has a companion! The Economic Development Committee recently added a fiberglass statue of Babe, the Blue Ox, at the top of Congress Street, about half a mile from Paul's location near the info center.
[Amy Chapman, 11/08/2009]
July 28, 2016
Maine Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Lobster Attacking Boat, Hancock, Maine
- Lobstermobile, Bath, Maine
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Underground Railroad Manhole, Brewer, Maine
- Wedding Cake House, Kennebunk, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas