Big Bear Lake, California: Time Bandits Movie Pirate Ship
The pirate ship crewed by midgets in the 1981 movie directed by Terry Gilliam is afloat here for daily cruises.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Time Bandits Movie Pirate Ship
Visitor Tips and News About Time Bandits Movie Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A ride on this attraction is not free. It was around $19 per adult and $12 per child. Luckily we called ahead to make sure there was room for our larger group and found out then. The tour was fantastic. 90 minutes or so long. Guide was great -- we learned a lot about Big Bear history and the lake. Gorgeous view all around!
[Sara Torabi, 08/14/2012]
Time Bandits pirate ship sails Big Bear Lake
The Time Bandit, a 1/3-scale replica of a 17th-century English three-masted galleon, is now sailing the waters of Big Bear Lake, CA.
... [06/21/1998] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
June 18, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- The Indian Warrior, Bakersfield, California
- WCTU Fountain, Ontario, California
- San Francisco Fire Department Museum, San Francisco, California
- Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum, Joshua Tree, California
- Bodie State Historic Park - Ghost Town, Bodie, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mass Grave of Circus Train Wreck Victims, Columbus, Georgia
- Sleep in Andy Griffith's Boyhood Home, Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Newspaper Rock, Monticello, Utah
- World's Largest Washboard and Festival, Logan, Ohio
- Feature: The Panoramic Encyclopedia of Everything Elvis, Cornelia, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips