Big Bear Lake, California: Time Bandits Movie Pirate Ship
The pirate ship crewed by midgets in the 1981 movie directed by Terry Gilliam is afloat here for daily cruises.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Time Bandits Movie Pirate Ship
Visitor Tips and News About Time Bandits Movie Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A ride on this attraction is not free. It was around $19 per adult and $12 per child. Luckily we called ahead to make sure there was room for our larger group and found out then. The tour was fantastic. 90 minutes or so long. Guide was great -- we learned a lot about Big Bear history and the lake. Gorgeous view all around!
[Sara Torabi, 08/14/2012]
Time Bandits pirate ship sails Big Bear Lake
The Time Bandit, a 1/3-scale replica of a 17th-century English three-masted galleon, is now sailing the waters of Big Bear Lake, CA.
... [06/21/1998] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 10, 2013
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Casa de Fruta, Hollister, California
- Santa Cruz Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz, California
- San Luis Rey Mission: Skull and Crossbones of Zorro, Oceanside, California
- Shipwreck - Attraction Ruins, Eureka, California
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips