Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Big Doughnut, Donut King II
Visitor Tips and News About Big Doughnut, Donut King II
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Better to go during daylight. They do not illuminate the giant doughnut at night. [Marty Smith, 02/26/2015]
It was very cool to read Otis Sanders' tip on your Big Donut page about Dale's Donuts. I had gone looking for Dale's last Christmas, but the book Googie Redux had the intersection as Alondra and Central, which put me too far west. I plan to go over soon to take a look at it and take pictures. I'm attaching a photo of Donut King (which I told you about earlier this year). [Don Solosan, 09/04/2005]
While driving around looking for interesting stuff to photograph, I found a fourth giant doughnut: Donut King 2 at 15032 South Western Avenue in Gardena. It's identical to the Randy's and Kindle's donut sculptures and features a fresh paint job.
[Don Solosan, 01/04/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 2, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Doggie Diner Heads, San Francisco, California
- Abandoned Waterpark, Guerrilla Art Site, Newberry Springs, California
- Abandoned Waterpark, Newberry Springs, California
- Gram Parson's Death Hotel, Joshua Tree, California
- Big Doughnut, Donut King II, Gardena, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Collection of Autographed Baseballs, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Flea Market Mascot Big Cow, Savannah, Georgia
- Blue Angel Weather Vane, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
- Old Hardhide - Town Gator in a Cage, Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips