Huge theme park with sculptures and environments made from Lego toy bricks.
- One Legoland Dr., Carlsbad, CA
- 405 South/I-5 South to Cannon Road East, turn right at Legoland Drive.
- Closed Tu-W. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Legoland
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The only "semi-naughty" joke I can recall seeing at Legoland was that in the cut-away view of one of the "New York" buildings there was a bathroom, complete with miniature occupant. Maybe the other jokes are just hidden better?
[Bob F, 10/17/2010]
Apparently the park's Lego builders have hidden semi-naughty joke shapes and images among their imaginative creations.
[Ed Echtle, 03/15/2004]
Legoland Boasts: "We are earthquake proof!"
Legoland California, a theme park composed of 31 million of the plastic toys, opened this weekend in Carlsbad, CA. The park is modeled somewhat on successful parks in Denmark (Lego's home turf) and England.
... [03/21/1999] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Urge - Robot Mimics You, San Francisco, California
- Speaking in Tongues Began Here, Los Angeles, California
- Smitten Ice Cream, San Francisco, California
- Ice Cream Parlor Bison Statue, Avalon, California
- Statue of Old Ben, Hungry Sea Lion, Avalon, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips